Pakasangano Safaris is a small dynamic and innovative tours and holiday company. We are an independent ground handler with vast knowledge about Zambian Tourism. With long standing ‘’hands on’’ experience, continued research and a thorough product knowledge, we offer, professional and reliable holiday planning and tours.
We are able to book any Camp, Lodge and / or Hotel throughout the country and offer our clients the best itineraries along with discounts for that unforgettable holiday and safari experience.
Our travel specialists will provide you with up to date accurate information regarding the flights, accommodation, tours and Travel Tips.
Our range of services include:
- Safari planning and booking;
- Hotel/Lodge/Camps Bookings;
- Domestic Scheduled flight bookings;
- Private Charter Bookings;
- Meet and Assist;
- Car Hire
Pakasangano Safaris is owned and operated by
- Mr David Banda Rossi, a Zambian native who holds a BA degree in Hotel and Tourism Management from Washington International University, Advanced diploma in negotiation skills, from International Negotiation Academy, Galileo, IATA/UFTA certification and with over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Mr Rex Kachesa, also a Zambian Native with Guest relations certification from IFH international, Holland, Game guide and tracking certification from south Luangwa and over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
We have in our employ, 2 very able and friendly ladies, to manage our reservations and our meet and greet and tours departments and 2 very experienced and friendly drivers.
We are affiliates and members of:
- ATA, Africa Travel Association
- CLZ, Conservation Lower Zambezi
- ZTB, Zambia Tourism Board
- TCZ, Tourism Council of Zambia
- TOAZ, Tour Operators Association of Zambia
- IOH, Institute of Hospitality
- HACZ, Hotel and Catering Association of Zambia